Remove private content from your phone
If you buy a new phone, or otherwise want to dispose of or recycle your phone, here’s how you can
remove personal info and content.
When removing private content from your phone, pay attention to whether you are removing content
from the phone memory or the SIM card.
1. To remove messages, select Menu > Messages > Delete messages.
2. Go to the folder you want to empty, and select Delete all or All read. To remove all messages from
your phone, empty all the folders separately.
3. To remove contacts, select Menu > Contacts > Delete > Delete all and the location.
4. To remove call info, select Menu > Call register > Clear call log > All calls.
5. Check that all your personal content has been removed.
Remove all content from your phone and restore the original settings
To reset your phone to its original settings and to remove all your data, on the home screen, type in
© 2014 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.