Get your phone ready
Insert the SIM card and battery.
1. Place your thumb on the logo, and carefully pull the side edge of the back cover to remove the
Note: Switch the device off and disconnect the charger and any other device before removing
any covers. Avoid touching electronic components while changing any covers. Always store and
use the device with any covers attached.
2. If the battery is in the phone, lift it out.
© 2014 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.
3. Slide the SIM under the holder with the contact area face down.
Important: This device is designed to be used with a standard SIM card (see figure) only. Use of
incompatible SIM cards may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the
card. Please consult your mobile operator for the use of a SIM card that has a mini-UICC cutout.
4. Line up the battery contacts, and put the battery in.
5. Press the back cover down until it locks into place.
6. To switch on, press and hold